Friday, May 21, 2010

!!!LETS TRADE!!!

If you are interested in a trade please email your dvd trade list to: shocksy@hotmail.com

All my DVDs are PRO-SHOT unless stated.
If you are not in the position to set up a trade and you can cover my costs I would be willing to negotiate - just email me.
OFFICIAL TITLES ARE FOR REFERENCE ONLY NOT FOR TRADE
My lists will be updated as often as possible and I am always interested in seeing whatever you have.
Please use quality DVDs and If I have never traded with you you must send first.
I do not have details on each title but some links to artwork and info are beneath the artists name.

The Rolling Stones are the band Im most interested in trading for but Im always interested in checking lists so send away!!

See my lists of: The Rolling Stones. Oasis, Bob Dylan, David Bowie and more to come.....stay tuned for new titles on the way!!!!!
Thanks and I look forward to trading with you!!

Cheers!!!